Does my Mobile Catering Van need a Gas safety certificate?

Yes all vans with gas appliance’s require aleast an annual inspection and test, depending on areas and local councils six monthly is required


Do I need a gas safe engineer to work on my commercial catering gas appliances ?

Simply yes, whether its Natural Gas or LPG


How do I know my engineer is qualified?

If unsure ask to see your engineer’s gas safe card and these details can also be checked at http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/help/check_a_business_or_engineer.aspx


How often does my extraction system require cleaning?

Insurance companies and fire inspection officer will require the extraction system to be cleaned annually,


What should I do if I smell gas in my commercial kitchen?

On smelling gas, isolate the gas line, vent the area and call your engineer